Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hey Ladies!

  1. Astrud Gilberto - Fly me to the moon
  2. Amy Winehouse - intro/stronger than me
  3. Patsy Cline - sweet dreams
  4. Andrews Sisters - Hold Tight
  5. Pat Benatar - hit me with your best shot
  6. Patti Smith - Frederick 
  7. Marianne Faithfull - broken english
  8. Laurie Anderson - Example #22
  9. Nora Dean - Barbwire
  10. Marcia Griffiths - Melody life
  11. Yoko Ono and Peaches - Kiss Me
  12. Madredeus - Alfama (jah wobble remix)
  13. Bjork - Possibly Maybe (LFO mix)
  14. Nicolette - don't be afraid
  15. Ernestine Anderson - That Old feeling
  16. Tampa Reds Hokum jug band - Frankie Jaxon on vocals - my daddy rocks me (with one steady roll)
  17. Lil Green - why don't you do right
  18. Minnie Ripperton - Baby, This love I have
  19. Barbara Lynn  - lose a good thing
  20. Barbara Mason - give me your love
  21. Janet Jackson - Got 'til its gone
  22. The Charmels - As long as i got you
  23. Valerie June - pushing up against a stone
  24. Jessica Lee Mayfield - I'm not lonely anymore
  25. X-Ray Spex - Oh Bondage! up yours
  26. The Breeders - Happiness is a warm gun
  27. En Vogue - My Lovin' (you're never gonna get it ) (david myer remix)
  28. Lauryn Hill - Can't take my eyes off you
  29. Etta James - only time will tell
  30. Fuzzbox - Love is the slug
  31. Blectum from Blechdom - shithole
  32. Doris Norton - Iran no Ra
  33. Yaz - bad connection
  34. Adele - rolling in the deep (onderkoffer remix)
  35. Iggy Azalea - Pu$$y
  36. Lady B - To the beat Y'all (sugarhill)
  37. Xena - on the upside (emergency)
  38. The Sequence - funk you up (sugarhill)
  39. Angela Bofill - people make the world go round
  40. Lady Lee - pon dee circuit
  41. Jenny Devivo - season of the witch
  42. Grace Jones - Love is the drug (darkat mix)
  43. Fannypack - cameltoe
  44. Liza Minnelli - use me
  45. Stargard - love is an itching in my heart
  46. Ike & Tina Turner - River deep, mountain high
  47. Shocking Blue - Venus
  48. Bjork - Venus as a boy
  49. Betty Everett - The shoop shoop song (45 on 33 mix)
  50. Dolly parton - jolene (slow ass jolene version)
  51. Peggy Lee - Don't Smoke in Bed
  52. Dianne Jenkins - I need you
  53. Dr. Buzzards Original Savanah band - whispering cherchez la femme
  54. M.I.A. - Sunshower
  55. Dr. Buzzards Original Savanah band - Sunshower
  56. Yoko Ono - Chesire Cat Cry
  57. Nena Hagen - Iki Maska
  58. Yoko Ono - Bad Dancer
  59. Wendy Rene - your love is all I need
  60. The Shirelles - will you still love me tomorrow
  61. Yoko Ono - shine, shine
  62. Yoko Ono - I'm your Angel
  63.  Erma Franklin - Light my fire
  64. Asha Bhosle / Mohd Raffi and Chorus - Bolo bolo kuch to bolo 
  65.  Andrew sisters - money is the root of all evil (slowed version)
  66. Dinah Washington - time, after time
  67. Yaz - winter kills
  68. Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes
  69. Blondie - one way or another
  70. Julie London - Cry me a river

1 comment:

  1. Great list..... Such a very helpful. Keep sharing.....Please visit my site Contact yahoo support

    ReplyDelete