Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thrift store romance

  1. Dick Hyman and Harpsichord - The shadow of your smile  (command)
  2. Al Martino - The shadow of your smile (EMI)
  3. Boots Randolph - The shadow of your smile (monument)
  4. Tony Bennet - Fly me to the moon  (columbia)
  5. John Gary - Fly me to the moon (RCA Victor)
  6. Edmundo Ross and his Orchestra - Fly me to the moon (London)
  7. Enoch Light - Fly me to the moon (Command)
  8. Astrud Gilberto - (in other words) Fly me to the moon (Verve)
  9. Tony Bennet - The Shadow of your smile (Columbia)
  10. Astrud Gilberto - The shadow of your smile (verve)
  11. Herb Alpert - The Shadow of your smile (A&M)
  12. John Davidson - The Shadow of your smile (Columbia)
  13. Billy Strange - The Shadow of your Smile (GNP Crescendo)
  14. Hoagy Carmichael - Stardust (MCA)
  15. John Gary - Stardust (RCA Victor)
  16. Nat King Cole - Stardust (Capitol)
  17. Eddie Chamblee and friend - Stardust (Emarcy)
  18. The Mills Brothers - Stardust (GNP Crescendo)
  19. Mantovani - Stardust (London)
  20. Ashley Tappen - Stardust (Somerset)
  21. Willie Nelson - Stardust (Columbia)
  22. Frank Sinatra - Stardust (Pickwick)
  23. Darkat - Stardust megamix
  24. Tommy Dorsey - Stardust (Bluebird)
  25. Eddie Fisher - Temptation (Hamilton)
  26. Roger Williams - Temptation (Kapp)
  27. Ray Conniff -Temptation (Columbia)
  28. Andy Williams - Gentle on my mind
  29. Roger Whittaker - Gentle on my mind (interlude)
  30. Tammy Wynette - Gentle on my mind
  31. The Mills Brothers - Gentle on my mind (Dot)
  32. Arthur Lyman - Caravan (HIFI)
  33. Roger williams - caravan (darkat doubles blend) (Kapp)
  34. Irv Cotler - Caravan (Somerset)
  35. Duke Ellington - Caravan (spin-o-rama)
  36. Stanley Black Orchestra - Caravan (London)
  37. Los Admiradores - Caravan (Command)
  38. Like Bongos - Caravan (Time series 2000)
  39. Andy Williams - The Shadow of your smile (Columbia)
  40. Roger Williams - The Shadow of your smile (Kapp)
  41. John Gary - The shadow of your smile 
  42. Roger williams - moon river
  43. David carroll - fly me to the moon (Mercury)
  44. Andre Kostelanetz - fly me to the moon (Harmony)
  45. 101 strings - fly me to the moon (somerset)
  46. Eddie Fisher - Unchained Melody (Dot)
  47. John Gary - Unchained Melody (RCA Victor)
  48. Willie Nelson - Unchained Melody (Columbia)
  49. readers digest - It's only a paper moon
  50. Eddie Lemar - It's only a paper moon
  51. John Gary - Charade (RCA Victor)
  52. John Gary - Autumn Leaves (RCA Victor)
  53. Roger Williams - Autumn Leaves (Kapp)
  54. Coldcut - Autumn Leaves (irresistible force mix) (a moment of your time)
  55. Andy Williams - As time goes by (Columbia)
  56. Billie Holiday - Georgia on my mind (Columbia)
  57. Mildred Bailey - Georgia on my mind (RCA Victor)
  58. Ray Charles - Georgia on my mind (ABC Paramount)
  59. Willie Nelson - Georgia on my mind (CBS)
  60. Readers Digest - Autumn Leaves 
  61. music for dinner - la vie en rose
  62. Edith Piaf - La vie en rose
  63. Roger Williams - Wanting you (Kapp)
  64. Johnny Mathis - Misty (columbia)
  65. Tony Mottola - Dream a little dream of me (project3)
  66. Doris Day - Dream a little dream of me 
  67. Al Martino - Dream a little dream of me
  68. Sarah Vaughn - star eyes (Roulette)
  69. Jane Olivor - the greatest love of all (Columbia)
  70. Ernestine anderson - Wrap your troubles in dreams (Mercury)
  71. Astrud Gilberto - Aguas de beber
  72. Trini Lopez - Don't let the sun catch you crying
  73. Ray Charles - Don't let the sun catch you crying
  74. Ray Charles - Misery in my heart
  75. Roger Williams - gentle on my mind (Kapp)
  76. Roger Williams - Dream a little dream of me
  77. The Mills Brothers - you never miss the water til the well runs dry (Decca)

No comments:

Post a Comment